Life Skills Program
If you are between 16-18 and need help with…….
- Getting your high school diploma
- Preparing for college or other career options
- Learning skills to get and maintain a job
- Learning about housing options
- Avoiding becoming a parent before you’re ready
- Avoiding engaging in high-risk behavior
- Developing lifelong connections to people
You might be interested in our Individualized Life Skills Program aka ITSP.
For more information and/or to be referred, contact your Social Worker, Probation Officer OR your Independent Living Program (ILP)Transition Coordinator