|Home Jobs/Careers-Job Opportunities
You're looking for a job. Naturally you check the paper every day. But don't stop with the classifieds. There are all sorts of other places to look, too.
back to top ^
- County of Los Angeles Department of Human Resources - The County of Los Angeles Department of Human Resources Employment Information Services Office may have the right job for you. Check it out, click here. Search for the right job and download the County's standard Employment Application Form. After you fill out your application take the Human Resources practice test.
- Central Intelligence Agency
- LA County Department of Public Social Services Job Program
- Los Angeles County Arts Internship Program: Summer College Youth Internships
- Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority
- Los Angeles County Sheriff Department
- Los Angeles County Career Development Interns Position - Employment Information Services Office has posted updated job exams:
Note: TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CAREER DEVELOPMENT INTERN POSITION & JOB OPPORTUNITIES CLICK: https://easier.co.la.ca.us
- City of Los Angeles Personnel Department - Employment information and online applications for City positions.
- City of Burbank Employment
- City of Inglewood Employment
- City of Pasadena Human Recourses - City of Pasadena job opportunities, contact the Human Resources Office at 626-744-4366. Our address is: City of Pasadena, Human Resources Department, Room S135, 100 No. Garfield Avenue, Pasadena, CA 91101-1726
- The Countywide Youth Employment Program has Student Worker openings for youth 16 to 18 years of age!!! Applications are currently being accepted for the following positions.
- City of Los Angeles Department of Recreation and Parks has jobs for the summer and other career opportunities
- The Housing Authority of the City of Los Angeles: Public Housing Section 8 Job Listings
- Transportation Security Administration
- US Forest Services
Established in 1905, the Forest Service is an agency of the U.S. Department of Agriculture. The Forest Service manages public lands in national forests and grasslands. The Forest Service offers positions for both permanent and temporary employees. Permanent positions are for full-time employees and provide a flexible range of Federal government benefits. Temporary positions are for part-time or seasonal employees and provide benefits that vary with the position and the location. To learn more about US Forest Services and it opportunities visit: http://www.fs.fed.us/
- Being a solider means you’re always learning. Whether you’re right out of high school or have completed college or postgraduate studies or you want an opportunity to help expand your knowledge and skills. Visit: www.usmiltary.com to learn about the Air Force, Army, Coast Guard, Marines or the Navy.
- Charter Communications offers a comprehensive compensation package including medical/vision/dental benefits, paid training, paid time off, and free or discounted cable and internet access services. Search for employment opportunities, now.
- CSX Corporation based in Jacksonville, Fla., is one of the nation's leading transportation companies, providing rail-based transportation services. With a variety of options that match a range of skills and experience, there's a career that's right for you. Please visit CSX Carrere & Job
- Current employment opportunities at Goodwill
- Delta Career Opportunities. When you join Delta, you'll not only be a vital part of our success — you'll be seizing the opportunity to take your career to new heights. So if you're ready to change your destination, fasten your seatbelt and prepare for take–off.
- Disneyland Full Time, Part Time and Seasonal Opportunities
- Federal Aviation Administration FAA -- ATCS Posittion Openings
- FedEx has full/part time and temporary employment and a search engine to help you out.
- Do you want to work "behind the scenes" of film and television? Hollywood Cinema Production Resources could be your ticket.
- Home Depot Careers
- Los Angeles Convention Center Employment Opportunities
- Macys Jobs
- Para Los Niños Youth Development Services Job Opportunities:
- Summer Job Opportunity for Native American/Alaskan Native Students 18-24 yrs
- The Metropolitan Water District of Southern California
- UPS Jobs or call 1-888-967-5877 if you want to apply for a job with United Parcel Service
- Women In Non Traditional Employment Roles, Inc. (W.I.N.T.E.R.): Instructor Construction and Building Trades and Safety
- Work Source California Building Business and Careers: SANITATION TECHS NEEDED English / Spanish Flyer
back to top ^